Azure Clinical Long-Term Archiving (powered by STATUS)
The medical system faces the outstanding task of managing the surging volume and increased dispersion of administrative healthcare data, while also providing fast and effective medical services. With the help of our robust solution, STATUS delivered from Azure, Microsoft's public cloud computing platform, for accessing, organizing, storing and protecting administrative and healthcare documents, you can now focus on your medical services while reducing the time for administrative activities.
Cost Pressure - make the administration and distribution of medical imaging data as efficient and economical as possible
- High consumption of the budget
- Impact on the efficiency of the medical staff
- Poor healthcare services for patients
- Low income/profitability
Inadequate security rules and policies for long term medical archiving
Longer legal retention periods
- Fines and lost revenue due to compliance issues
- Audit and lawsuits costs
Digital data flood
- Medical staff not being able to access the needed content to treat patients in time
- Extra manual work for the hospitals and medical practices to manage distributed data silos
Securely share and collaborate over digital medical records
- Insufficient information for the medical staff to access patients health data
- Poor interaction between the patient and the medical care provider
Increased number of patients with chronical diseases
- Loss of patients due to a lower access and quality of the medical services – doctors spend less time with patients
Lack of medical personnel
- Less time and poor interaction between the doctor and the patient
- Impact on the profitability of the company
- Impact on the efficiency of the doctors
- Loss of patients due to the poor quality of the medical services
Our solution Azure Clinical Long Term Archiving by STATUS is set to address these challenges with a centralized archiving system that is efficient, scalable, and able to enforce security and retention policies, a system that can be quickly deployed and managed without losing sight of your budget.
Information Governance and Long-term Preservation for Health Data
- Complete patient history and medical profile.
- Storing and organizing data from different sources (medical equipment, healthcare applications, etc.), with enhanced capabilities of data mining and statistics achievement.
- Centralized enterprise-wide management of any type of clinical data.
- Long-term preservation, automation of retention and compliance policies ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance; enforce retention rules based on a records retention schedule, record-holds and enforced disposition if needed.
Why we are different
STATUS is designed to take the interaction between patient and healthcare industry (doctors, healthcare providers and insurance companies) to the next level. Every role inside our solution has been carefully design and developed by our experts using real-life scenarios and all the features are constantly updated based on the feedback received from our customers around the globe.
As a Patient you get a reliable place, always available online and always connected with you through mobile devices, to access your health status and define and track your medication. You can update your medical profile, search for the best doctors, interact with them using a secured and user friendly interface and review the quality of medical services.
As a Doctor you get quick and user friendly access to patient’s health information and have the possibility to record information about your patient (photo, audio / text notes and video) even while you are consulting. Also, you can promote own work and receive feedback from patients.
As a Health Service Provider you can update your patient virtual medical file with laboratory test results, medical reports, imaging analysis data, etc. Also you have a great tool to provide claims related information directly to the Insurer and get an image of the medical system from the patient’s viewpoint.
As a Health Insurance Provider you can provide your customers with accurate information about their medical claims, customized insurance package based on their medical history and quickly process claims from health service providers for fast reimbursement. Moreover you can develop value added services to the customers in order to build loyalty and create new revenue streams.
We developed STATUS from the ground-up to leverage the true potential of a mobile healthcare application delivering world-class services built to scale - on your desktop, tablet, and smartphone. Using dedicated iOS and Android extensions, healthcare records are now available anytime from any device. Doctors, healthcare service providers and health insurance companies are now connected in real time, sharing information, offering second opinions and delivering better medical services, even without patient’s presence. All medical records are in one place with secured access whenever needed using mobile devices!
Azure Clinical Long Term Archiving by STATUS
- Enables hospitals and practices to store their clinical data flexibly and inexpensively on a long-term basis.
- Provides an opportunity to securely share medical data with colleagues, inside and outside (e.g. second opinion) the organization, duplication being avoided.
- No capital investment, data is stored securely on Azure in multiple locations around the world.