Star Storage launches StarHive Secure Office – collection and secure destruction of documents service in accordance with the law in force
Star Storage, Romanian top provider for storage, archiving and information management solutions, IT Outsourcing and Cloud services, announces the launch ofStarHive Secure Office – a complete service for collection and secure destruction of documents in accordance with the law in force, which help organizations to significantly reduce negative exposure and risks associated with inadequate data protection it is no longer use.
StarHive Secure Office from Star Storage is a complete service through which provide, in a secure manner and in accordance with the legislation in force, the collection of paper documents directly from the customer’s premises and their destruction in a controlled environment. Thus, the user can be sure that the data which are no longer used remain confidential and that no unauthorized person from inside or outside the organization will not have access to them to use it for different injurious purposes.
The process of paper documents collection and destruction is extremely simple, following a predetermined flow, with traceability in time.
Waste on paper support are deposited by the client in a sealed and serially connected container provided by Star Storage.
Collection containers are of various sizes, equipped with self-destructive seals and in series connected with unique identifiers, so customers can choose the size of the box depending on the paper volume which is estimated that it will take over one month and also able to track entire stream of the collection and destruction of documents leaving the company.
After filling, the container is sent to the Star Storage headquarters, where documents destruction process takes place in accordance with the law in force.
The customer has the possibility to view the entire flow record of documents destruction since the entry of containers in Star Storage headquarters and until their destruction.
StarHive Secure Office services offered by Star Storage allows users:
- to obtain a secure collection of paper documents in special containers, serially connected and sealed;
- to dispose of the controlled destruction of documents by means of level4 + type equipment;
- to ensure the protection of confidential information security within the organization;
- to have access to an end-to-end outsourced service, offered by Star Storage – the specialist in physical and electronic documents management;
- to follow the entire documents destruction flow through an online video applications (ArSec by Star Storage);
- to hold regular reports on the amount of collected paper;
- to contribute at environment protection through responsible recycling of waste on paper support.
StarHive Secure Office service is part of StarHive – Star Storage division dedicated to physical and electronic archiving management, which includes:
- Consultancy services for archiving according to law;
- Physical archiving management services (Working archival fund, Storage and exploitation archives on paper support;
- Collection and secure destruction of documents);
- Electronic archiving management services (Digital Conversion, Electronic archiving management, Electronic archiving management according to the law).
About Star Storage S.A.
STAR STORAGE is a Romanian information technology services company with annual Gross Revenue of more than € 20 million, employing more than 400 people. Serving a large client base, it delivers storage, archiving and information management solutions in Romania and Republic of Moldova, having positioned itself as the Romanian industry leader.
The Company has more than 14 years of experience on the Romanian market and has succeeded to build an entire portfolio of solutions and services fulfilling the entire enterprise information lifecycle (from the moment of production up to the moment of storage, transformation, distribution or destruction) and playing a key role in the transformation process of organizations’ IT infrastructure into cloud-based architectures with improved control over the content. In addition to this portfolio, several outsourcing services – focused on content acquisition, enrichment, protection, recovery and content output – are provided to banks, non-banking financial institutions, public administrations, telecommunication operators and utility companies.
In addition to its national presence, the Company has started to expand its presence on the international level, primarily through strategic alliances with reputable international players.
Traditionally, Star Storage activity has been focused around large clients. However, the mid-market and SMB segments are now in the Company’s attention and part of the growth plan over the next 5-years.
For more information, visit www.star-storage.ro